Monday, July 25, 2016

Day 1 Nutrition /Healthy Eating Camp

Morning started today earlier that I have been accustomed to lately, still in pain, still struggling in the a.m. However, this day is the first working day for our Summer Nutrition Camp. Our kids moved in to University of Chicago yesterday afternoon and this morning we woke them, got them, going and walked our students the 6 blocks to the dinning hall. They think they hated the walk but I am the one in pain. I can't for the life of me understand why anyone of these kids are walking slower than me. I can't keep pace with everyone but these are healthy teenager that need to get on the ball.

This is my first time working this camp. I'm not completely sure about why I didn't participate last year, but I think I wanted to establish myself better with my permanent student body. Last year's Summer session was only my second session at my school.

Their safety and sanitation class is beginning shortly, and I will post again later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment